Spintso Referee PDA
The first PDA device professional soccer referees can wear to report your match, manage and syncronize game time as a team, capture audio recordings, and submit electronic match reports! Features:
- USSF Approved
- Built-in rules and regulations to avoid administrative mistakes
- Note taking is quicker than paper and pen
- All important information in one display which has the best possible clarity in all lightning conditions
- The administration work is simplified, faster and secure
- Smart, multi-function timekeeping with vibrating alerts
- Easy MP3 recording for dictation or recording misconduct events
- Connect up to five devices together with bluetooth
Easy to learn and simple to use on the field.
U.S. Soccer Federation officials are free to use watches and PDA devices at their discretion, so long as the equipment is deemed safe for use in a match by the official.
Mark the numbers in the PDA from team line ups or download from FA database. Program minutes of playing time, name and colors of teams, kick-off team etc. Connect PDA together by the blue tooth function.
During the match
Quick menu makes it easy to register all match occasions and they are stored securely in the PDA. The PDA is smart and will help you if you for example try to do two yellow cards. The vibrate alarm pay your attention in important match occasions. It also has a penalty menu and more useful functions. On the display you see team names and shirt color, the referee watch, match results, shirt number of cautioned player in each team and icons showing active functions.
When PDA are connected they will have exact the same information on the display. All match notes will automatically be transmitted between the PDA and an inbuilt vibrator/beep system draws attention to the PDA and allows contact between refereeing personnel. The PDA begins to record sound as soon as the unit is switched on. A stored sequence of capture sound is the previous 30 seconds and the next 30 seconds.
The watch continue to counting up if you have to register a occasion or store a capture sound sequence until you turned off the PDA. You can see the match report on the display and when you connect to a PC you can print, e-mail or just download it to the FA and also listen to the stored sound file.
- USB connection for file transfer, battery charging and updating software
- 100MB storage
- Exports game reports in XML format (viewable by a web browser)
- 1.8-inch TFT display
- Bluetooth 2.0, Class 1
- 4 simultaneous stopwatches (count up, count down, halftime interval, extra time) plus time of day
- Vibration alerts
- Microphone with recording feature: previous 30 seconds and remaining 30 seconds for 1 minute of MP3 audio (referee dictation or record misconduct)
- Battery indicator
- 3.6Wh Li-Polymer battery (rechargeable)
- Battery capacity up to 5 hours
- Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 18 mm
- Weight: ~65g
- Water resistant
- Includes travel case, wrist strap, European wall charger, USB cable, whistle attachment, SPINTSO sweatband, and instructions
- 2-year SPINTSO product warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.