Spintso Referee PDA
The first PDA device professional soccer referees can wear to report your match, manage and syncronize game time as a team, capture audio recordings, and submit electronic match reports! Features:
- USSF Approved
- Built-in rules and regulations to avoid administrative mistakes
- Note taking is quicker than paper and pen
- All important information in one display which has the best possible clarity in all lightning conditions
- The administration work is simplified, faster and secure
- Smart, multi-function timekeeping with vibrating alerts
- Easy MP3 recording for dictation or recording misconduct events
- Connect up to five devices together with bluetooth
Easy to learn and simple to use on the field.
U.S. Soccer Federation officials are free to use watches and PDA devices at their discretion, so long as the equipment is deemed safe for use in a match by the official.
Mark the numbers in the PDA from team line ups or download from FA database. Program minutes of playing time, name and colors of teams, kick-off team etc. Connect PDA together by the blue tooth function.
During the match
Quick menu makes it easy to register all match occasions and they are stored securely in the PDA. The PDA is smart and will help you if you for example try to do two yellow cards. The vibrate alarm pay your attention in important match occasions. It also has a penalty menu and more useful functions. On the display you see team names and shirt color, the referee watch, match results, shirt number of cautioned player in each team and icons showing active functions.
When PDA are connected they will have exact the same information on the display. All match notes will automatically be transmitted between the PDA and an inbuilt vibrator/beep system draws attention to the PDA and allows contact between refereeing personnel. The PDA begins to record sound as soon as the unit is switched on. A stored sequence of capture sound is the previous 30 seconds and the next 30 seconds.
The watch continue to counting up if you have to register a occasion or store a capture sound sequence until you turned off the PDA. You can see the match report on the display and when you connect to a PC you can print, e-mail or just download it to the FA and also listen to the stored sound file.
- USB connection for file transfer, battery charging and updating software
- 100MB storage
- Exports game reports in XML format (viewable by a web browser)
- 1.8-inch TFT display
- Bluetooth 2.0, Class 1
- 4 simultaneous stopwatches (count up, count down, halftime interval, extra time) plus time of day
- Vibration alerts
- Microphone with recording feature: previous 30 seconds and remaining 30 seconds for 1 minute of MP3 audio (referee dictation or record misconduct)
- Battery indicator
- 3.6Wh Li-Polymer battery (rechargeable)
- Battery capacity up to 5 hours
- Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 18 mm
- Weight: ~65g
- Water resistant
- Includes travel case, wrist strap, European wall charger, USB cable, whistle attachment, SPINTSO sweatband, and instructions
- 2-year SPINTSO product warranty
At ProReferee.com, we want you to be satisfied with your online purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your purchase by following the guidelines below:
Within 30 days of purchase
ProReferee.com will accept returns of unwashed, unworn, undamaged or defective merchandise. We will issue a refund for all unused and undamaged products returned within 30 days of purchase. Refunds must be accompanied by the original receipt and will be made in the form of the original payment.
All products must be returned in its original packaging (when possible) and with all accessories to ensure full credit.
Easy returns by mail
Click below to start the easy step-by-step return process. You will need your order number and billing zip code.
Complete the return table on the backside of your packing slip to indicate the reason for the return. If you wish to exchange for another product, indicate so in the exchange table. Include the packing slip (your proof of purchase) with your return.
After printing your prepaid shipping label, attach it to the package and send it on its way.
Refunds for items returned within 30 days will be issued in the same form as the original payment. PayPal purchases will be refunded to your PayPal account.
Refunds are given for the price on the original receipt and any applicable taxes. Original shipping and handling charges are not refunded. Please allow up to 3 weeks from the time you mail your return for processing. We will notify you via e-mail once the return process is complete.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns at (408) 320-5295 or [email protected]. Please provide us with your order information and items that need to be returned so we can better assist you.