Smaller form training watch to help you focus on your match and not on calculating the match time! The Spintso Referee Watch 2X has been developed by professional referees to provide multiple stopwatches. There’s nothing else like it in the world!
Features an audible bip alarm during stoppage time, end of halftime interval, and the end of each half. Also features programmable interval timers for physical training and fitness tests. This watch does not feature a vibration alarm.
There are four simultaneous timers:
- Large display counting up (“match time” for goals, misconduct, substitutions)
- Large display counting down (total time remaining in the half, pauses during added time)
- Small display with additional time (easy to track added time by pressing one button to start and stop)
- Small display with the interval break (automatically starts your halftime timer)
Programming the Watch
Before the match, the referee programs the number of periods (1-9), minutes of playing time (1-99) for each period and minutes (1-99) for each period break.
When the match begins, the referee presses the UP/START button to start all four time functions. If the match is 45 minute halves, the count up timer will start at 0:00 and eventually reach 45:00. The count down timer will start at 45:00 and will reach 0:00.
To add stoppage time during the game (injury, substitution, lost ball, goal, misconduct, etc), the referee returns to pressing UP/START to begin the stoppage counter. The watch will beep to confirm. The watch will continue to beep every 10 seconds to remind the referee that stoppage time is being added. The countdown timer will pause during the addition of stoppage time. The count up timer will continue to count for actual time into the match. To end the stoppage time counter, the referee presses UP/START again and the watch beeps once to confirm.
At the conclusion of the half (with stoppage time automatically added), the watch will give a long beep alarm and begin counting the interval between periods. To begin the second half, simply press the UP/START button. The count up timer will start at 45:00 (or how many minutes for each playing period) and lead up to 90:00 (or your total match time). The count down timer will count from 45:00 to 0:00.
Before training or activity, program the number (1-99) of training periods/intervals, hours, minutes and seconds of activity time (AT) and of active resting time (ART) minutes and seconds of resting time (RT).
By pressing the start/stop button, the activity time automatically starts counting down and the total training time starts counting up. You can still see the ordinary watch in training mode. By pressing start/stop, all watch timers stop and a bip-sound alarm reminds every 10 seconds when time is stopped to start the training mode again. When the countdown ends, a bip-sound reminds you it is time for active resting. The active resting time starts counting down automatically. When the countdown ends, a bip-sound reminds you it is time for active training again. This cycle continues until the last activity time period has ended. The watch beeps 10 times to remind you it is time for resting. The whole indicator bar (green and blue) will fill up according to the total time, or TOT (includes AT, ART, RT).
- 50 city world time
- Programmable smart training timers (1 to 99 intervals, activity time, active resting time, resting time)
- Audible beep alarm
- 12 or 24-hour format
- Battery life indicator
- Spintso two year warranty from defects in material and workmanship
- Battery warranty for 1 year through ProReferee (replace with two CR2032 lithium batteries)
- Water resistance 10 ATM
- Auto-calendar through 2099
- Size of case/total weight: 42 x 35 x 15cm (58g)
What’s in the Box
- Spintso Referee Watch 2X
- Instruction Manual (inside the base of the display case)
- ProReferee Quick Start Guide (start practicing the game operations right away!)