Touchline Powerflags "Continental" Kit
- Ships to USA and Canada only
Touchline Power Flags are a big investment in your refereeing career. Your flags have been designed to give you reliability, strength and ease of use.
- Reliability: Your flags come with a 24-month guarantee against failure. A very small caveat: you have to treat them like you treat the rest of your refereeing kit.
- Strength: The flag sticks have designed into them strengthening to protect the current points of failure in other flag sets.
- Ease of use: The 9V batteries are changed without the need for screwdrivers or any specialist tools.
The battery indicator will warn you if you’ve only got this game left in the battery and it will not let you head out onto the field if you don’t heed the warning. The flags can be removed for washing within seconds. You can program extra sticks within seconds just in case you have a fourth official. The system transmits with 100mW (output power) at a frequency of 433 MHz. Included in each kit:
- Touchline Powerflags:
- 2-flag kit: 2 electronic with AR flags
- 3-flag kit: 2 electronic with AR flags, 1 electronic bare stick for 4th official
- 5-flag kit: 2 electronic with AR flags, 3 electronic bare sticks for 4th official and additional ARs
- 1 Referee Receiver
- 9V batteries included for each Powerflag and Receiver
- 1 large Touchline Continental travel case with pre-cut compartments to protect your kit
- Instruction card (view more videos on the Touchline TV website)
Our team are all referees and continue to use the products in our store. We aim for you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return items from your order by following the guidelines below:
Within 30 days of purchase
We accept returns of unwashed, unworn, undamaged, or defective merchandise. A refund will be issued for all unused and undamaged products returned within 30 days of purchase. All refunds must be accompanied by the original receipt/packing slip and will be made in the form of the original payment.
All ProReferee products must be returned in their original packaging (when possible) and with all accessories to receive full credit.
Domestic USA: Easy returns by mail
Click the button below to start the self-service return process. You will need your order number and billing zip code.
Fill out the return table on the back of your packing slip to indicate the reason for the return. If you wish to initiate an exchange for another product, please mark the appropriate boxes in the exchange table. Include your packing slip as your proof of purchase with your return.
Once you print the prepaid return shipping label, attach it to the outside of the package and send it on its way.
International Instructions for Returns
To keep our prices competitive, we are unable to provide self-service returns for customers outside of the United States. Original shipping costs, customs costs, and duty taxes are not refundable. International customers are responsible for the shipping costs back to ProReferee in order to qualify for a return or exchange. Please contact us to open a support ticket and generate instructions for your return at [email protected].
Refunds for items that are returned within 30 days will be issued in the same form as the original payment. PayPal purchases will be refunded to your PayPal account.
Refunds amounts include the item price on the original receipt and any applicable taxes. Original shipping and handling charges are not refunded. Please allow up to 3 weeks from the time you mail your return for processing at ProReferee. You will be notified by e-mail once the return process is complete.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns at (408) 320-5295 or [email protected]. Please provide your order information and items that need to be returned so we can better assist you.