Current Top Sellers
All electronic products come with 1-year battery warranty and 2-year parts and labor warranty support.
If you have any product support questions or concerns, contact us to open a ticket and get it resolved for you.
Introducing Touchline Powerflags: the electronic beeper flag kit tested on the English Premier League, the FA Cup Final and the Championship Play-Off Final.
– Designed with simplicity in mind, because your game is complicated enough
– Engineered by professionals for guaranteed performance, because you cannot take your eye off the ball
– Tested on the toughest and highest profile games on the domestic calendar so you know they’ll do a brilliant job for you
Touchline Power Flags are a big investment in your refereeing career. Your flags have been designed to give you reliability, strength and ease of use.
- Reliability: Your flags come with a 24-month guarantee against failure. A very small caveat: you have to treat them like you treat the rest of your refereeing kit.
- Strength: The flag sticks have designed into them strengthening to protect the current points of failure in other flag sets.
- Ease of use: The 9V batteries are changed without the need for screwdrivers or any specialist tools.
The battery indicator will warn you if you’ve only got this game left in the battery and it will not let you head out onto the field if you don’t heed the warning. The flags can be removed for washing within seconds. You can program extra sticks within seconds just in case you have a fourth official. The system transmits with 100mW (output power) at a frequency of 433 MHz.
Included in each kit:
- Touchline Powerflags (2 electronic flags) with quartered AR1 flag and solid yellow AR2 flag
- 1 Referee Receiver
- 9V batteries included for each Powerflag and Receiver
- 1 Touchline convenience flag bag
- 1 large Touchline travel case with pre-cut compartments to protect your kit
- Instruction card (view more videos on the Touchline TV website)
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.